Are you ready to bring your career to the next level in an international shipping company? We are looking for an ambitious colleague with a positive mindset and lots of potential for our Financial Controlling & Reporting Team to our head office in Gentofte.
We offer a challenging job in an international and trusted shipping company. Together with your team you will be responsible for the financial controlling, external reporting (IFRS and local GAAP), internal business partnering and conducting business audit reviews.
“In Ultranav Business Support we strive to deliver best in class support to our customers. We are on an exciting journey where we want to take full advantage of the technology available to increase control and efficiency. At the same time we must ensure that we act as a respected business partner as our customers expect us to challenge them”
says Managing Director in Ultranav Business Support, Oskar Fabricius.
The tasks in this position are versatile and will among others consist of:
To succeed in the job
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements in line with IFRS
- Internal reporting to mangement, including follow-up on forecasts, budgets and analysis of financial performance
- Monthly controlling and analysis of consolidated financials
- Drive yearly budgeting and forecasting process while you challenge input collected from the commercial teams
- Challenge existing processes and initiate value-driving projects, including digital transformation
- Preparation of documentation for external auditor and local statutory accounts
You will be a key player in our newly established team and you are expected to bring ambitions and new ideas to the table. You enjoy working in an international environment and you take pride in delivering on your promises, taking ownership and challenging the status quo.
The work environment is a top priority in Ultranav Business Support, so the right candidate must appreciate and contribute to the positive social atmosphere in the team.
Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Hold a master’s degree in finance, preferably within business administration & auditing, finance, accounting or similar
- Have 5-10 years of experience, preferably from an international auditing firm and/or from an international company
- Have solid IFRS knowledge, though you do not need to be a specialist, as well as experience with complex consolidation of financial reporting
- Have a strong track record of projects where you have been an instrumental part of making it a success
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Working knowledge with SAP is an advantage but not a requirement
We offer a competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications, as well as an attractive benefits package. Furthermore, we believe in freedom with responsibility, flexibility and constantly focusing on creating a good work-life balance for our teams.
In Ultranav Business Support, we are convinced that an optimal working environment requires an excellent social atmosphere across both departments and companies. As an employee you have the opportunity to join a running club, participate in the DHL run, join the common breakfast every Friday or take part in some of the other social events planned throughout the year. In addition to this we also offer health insurance, a discount agreement with SATS and an in-house massage agreement.
Please submit your application and CV via the “apply” button as soon as possible and no later than 23 August 2020. However, don’t wait until the deadline as applications are evaluated continuously and interviews will take place as soon as possible. Your application will be treated with confidence, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address you have registered in our recruitment system.